FT Historian with Micrologix 1400 data

Suhu

On my plant there is a system with FT Historian SE 6.0. It is working fine. On other installataion there is a Micrologix 1400. Could anybody tell me if i can add data from this ML 1400 to Historian?

Yes. Historian should read that with no problems. Just like the SLC505s I read from. Depending on what you extract the data from historian with however you may not be able to use the Binary bit files. You'll find it under the Enthernet SLC devices.

Hi Nova5,
Thank you for information.
I do not want to read binary values. Only int or float value.

Do you read from SCL505 using only FactoryTalk RSLinx and "Add individual historian points" method from FTAdministration console?

Yep, you got it.
FTLinx Enterprise. Add individual points. From there drill down through the tree to the N or F file you want, then in the right hand pane pick the specific value's location and add it.