FTalkView se Visual Basic

Coolrod

Hi I am new to this site.
I have just finished converting an RSView 32 project over to FactoryTalkView SE. The project was full of VBA code. I removed as much VB as I could and modified the remaining code. I followed the Rockwell recommended method of accessing the HMI tag database and it all works ok. Part of the code required to access tags is this command.

Set gpGroup = Application.CreateTagGroup(Me.AreaName, 500)

Can anyone explain what the various items after the equal sign actually do. In particular what does the 500 specify?
Cant find much info in Rockwell documentation.

Rod

Similar Topics

Hello All, We are using FTalkView-Studio Ver 5.0 / CPR-9. 1) We have created an Event file. The Expression written is: If system\Time ==...
Replies
Views
I am having difficulty finding documentation or examples on integrating Visual Studio with iX Developer in order to develop custom objects...
Replies
Views
I just received the Panelview plus 7 performance series B. When I put my .mer file on the series B, the text quality is way worse than the series...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a project currently that uses a windows application on a PC to communicate with an NX1P2 controller to read and write...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing a college course in robotics and automation and a question we were asked was. A software application used by production...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom