Ftview ME 6.1 Numeric Input

Jt92gmc

Two touchscreens, HMI is set to open at 1280,0 such that it is on secondary screen, which is fine. The numeric input keyboard still opens on the first touchscreen though! I cant seem to find an option to constrain the keypad to the project window. Any ideas?

You're running ME station on a PC with two monitors, I assume. Offhand, I don't know of a way either. I'll let you know if I think of something.

Similar Topics

I have a numeric input field on my HMI. That field is being focused and written to by a macro keyboard so the operator doesn't actually enter a...
Replies
Views
Is anyone aware of a way to make the Numeric Input control formattable? Meaning, I would like to be able to modify size, font, colours, borders...
Replies
Views
Helping a new customer with FTView SE issues and I notice that after using the on-screen keyboard for a numeric input to enter a value, a cursor...
Replies
Views
Good Day, Anyone has experience comparing numeric input and display on FTView SE vba? I'm having hard time debugging the script below. First I...
Replies
Views
There has been a request for me to setup one of our machine HMI's to record a change in a setpoint. It needs to show what the last setpoint was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom