FTView VBA Numeric input and display object compare

tophing

Good Day,

Anyone has experience comparing numeric input and display on FTView SE vba? I'm having hard time debugging the script below.

First I created a script that will equal numeric input and display when pop up opens up.

Private Sub Display_Activate()
NumericInput.Value = NumericDisplay.Value
End Sub

Next is the condition that will trigger an action if the condition is satisfied.

Private Sub NumericInput_Change()
If NumericInput.Value <> NumericDisplay.Value then
"Action"
End if
End Sub

Numeric Input and display has the same tag. Has the same field length, decimal places, format and overflow configuration.

The intent of the logic is to trigger an action when numeric input is not equal to display. But the problem is that the action triggers the moment the pop up was called.

Please share your idea if you have done the same thing but worked.

Chris

Last edited: