FTView ME - RecipePlus table, current value

hcg202

When I test run an application I made, the "current value" column in the RecipePlus table comes up empty (picture attached). Does this have to do with no values being attached to the tags? How do I assign them values? Or is it because I am test running using software and not applying it to the actual hardware?''

Untitled2.png Untitled1.png

I think it is because you are test-running using software and there are no current values in those boxes.

Similar Topics

Hello guys please I want experience with this I am currently working on a scada project using FTView SE and I have an Ethernet IP local area...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom