FTview MeStation :Can use Goto display button as momentary push button ?

minaykha

Hi Everybody,

is there anyway to use Goto Display button as a Momentary push button ?

When Goto display button is pressed, i need to change the HMI screen and at the same time i want to write a value to PLC program.

I am using Factory Talk Me station and Rslogix 5000 software.

Any Suggestion ?

Hi,

We use the 'Global connections' option and use the PLC if we need extra functions regarding screen control (see attached image).
You can then use the action of a button to control a tag in the PLC and then use that tag to write to your screen control. Note - you need to reset the screen WRITE tag value to 0 if you want to use the regular FT navigation...

Regards,

Rob

2014-01-10_093851.png

Hi,

I just normally check for it not equal to zero, then (after a delay) move zero back! (see screen shot attached)

Hope this helps!

Rob

FTV Scn Rset.jpg