FTView Se - Auto open a Popup with an alarm trigger

saeqsae

Hi all, i need some help with this little issue.

I wanna open a popup in any display when an alarm is triggered. I think this can be do it using the Events in FTV, but i don't know how to write the correct expression.

All suggestions are welcomed

see attached file

Hola Saeqsae:

This script is used to open several displays, but you can modified to open just one display (alarm display).
Just insert a numerical display in a cached display and when an alarm in generated move a number to the numeric display and open the desired display.

Thanks widelto, i going to try this.

Actually never worked with scripts before, so maybe this take me a time.

If you can give me a hand with this is always welcomed. Thanks again.