FtView SE tag definition

Hello,
Just want to understand one thing I have a file of ftview se with global object having parameters as #102, #103 but that same object is calling the display(A) with same parameters #102, #103 etc.
Now the problem is that the display(A) have parameter like {#1.close} {#2.***}and so on . How it is going to map #102 and #103 to display parameter #1, #2 and so on ?

FtView Tag Definition

Hello,
Just want to understand one thing I have a file of ftview se with global object having parameters as #102, #103 but that same object is calling the display(A) with same parameters #102, #103 etc.
Now the problem is that the display(A) have parameter like {#1.close} {#2.***}and so on . How it is going to map #102 and #103 to display parameter #1, #2 and so on ?

Attached are the picture of parameters

Capture1.PNG 1.PNG