FTViewSE alarm log

Lemming

Hi

I know there is a hack required to allow a call from FTViewSE display to start and set the focus to the alarmlog viewer, but cant find it for looking... Can some one point me to it pls.

Cheers Chris

Hack? Are you referring to changing the Windows ForegroundLockTimeout registry setting to "0". That allows one application to call another and have it open on top of the calling application immediately rather than after a set time period.

Or are you just referring to the FT View command on how to open the AlarmLog Viewer? That is just the AppStart command.

OG

Similar Topics

I am attempting to access HMI tag properties (Description, Minimum, Maximum values) to populate a numeric input. Is there a clean way to do this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm asking for help with the following problem: in FTView SE 13.00 for the AlarmEventSummary1 object, you need to add the filter...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a bit of a need to convert an integer (and a real in another situation) to a string with a particular format. This seems possible...
Replies
Views
I want to have two displays that uses the same VBA variable "vbaint". But when I change between them, the variable seems to reset. How can I do...
Replies
Views
I'm begginer at VBA. What should be the correct way to check if a display is currently showing and then show another display? I tried to put this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom