FTVS Global Object Anomaly

JZerb

something i found today working with global objects in FTVS v10. If you have an object within your global object screen that is OUTSIDE the designated size of the display that youre working with. When you cut and paste from the global object screen to the other screens that youd like use the global objects on they will not paste into the proper area. They will instead post starting in the upper left corner. figured id share with the class, keep everything IN the useable screen area so nothing becomes an issue.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to use a Numeric input enable to let users change their HMI password. The only problem is it deletes leading zeros when you enter it. I...
Replies
Views
title says it all. at what point in time are ( ) required when writing expressions in FTVS? is it only when you want to 'look' at things it...
Replies
Views
If it had a modem it would be damned near ideal. I still have at least half-a-dozen sites I call into using a modem. Besides the Rockwell stuff...
Replies
Views
Can you have a connection between the .mer application and multiple PLC's (runtime targets?) So rather than messaging certain status bits from...
Replies
Views
I am trying to hide a button unless 2 possible users are logged in AND a DINT in my processor is == 0. I can't seem to work out the syntax with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom