fun141 pulse function not working in fatek plc

vjsasi

hi everyone ,im currently programming in fatek plc ,when i use fun140 function block for serov motor the motor is working but when using fun141 pulse is not generating i dont know why,anyone has any ideas? please help im using winproloader software.

thank you

if anyone need solution for this issue use max speed register and distance register of fun141 function as speed and distance in a fun140 function block and control the fun140 block for on and off.

thank you

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to know can we use DTR instruction to get a week pulse ? Could anyone please help me to understand that one ? I've managed to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am struggling to figure out some logic. I have an analog pressure sensor coming into the PLC and would like to have multiple timing...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I am monitoring two BMXDDO3202K digital outputs for their behaviour, they are each for opening and closing, and so the on time affects how far the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom