Schneider BMXDDO3202K digital output pulse width

vibbo

I am monitoring two BMXDDO3202K digital outputs for their behaviour, they are each for opening and closing, and so the on time affects how far the process opens and closes. The plc code has a fixed pulse width, but my high speed datalogger sees varying pulse width, confirming suspicion of cause of unexpected process behaviour. Is there a different programming method that addresses the output pulse width? TIA

You can configure them on card configuration probably to fast cycle and then make control them from fast task on PLC. Default is mast task control.

Similar Topics

Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom