Function Block Diagram values going crazy

ndecks

Hello,
I have a Totalizer (TOT) running for some production Data. Every now and then the values are immence I get values like 59999E25. They are not right at all, and I am resetting my ProgResetReq through time based events, everyday at 7 AM, or when a recipe changes? I don't know why the values go crazy like that. What can I do to troubleshoot this?
Thanks

Try a line filter on the data collection bus. Or at least monitor the line with a signal analyzer.

I recommend contacting a local integrator to help you with this, work with them to learn.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
I've been using RSLogix 5000 for some time and have always used the "BNOT" block to inverse a digital signal in FBDs. This can take up a lot of...
Replies
Views
Ironically, I have never done any function block programming in Logix5000 itself, but I have to draw out a program for it. My question is, what...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to know if Rologix Version 19 is automatically included Function Block Diagram language except ladder logic. Does it need to buy...
Replies
Views
while doing Rslogix 5000 project, I suddenly can not edit function block diagram, it says "failed to open the routine, editor is not installed"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom