FX3u-16m help with program needed

nathan.slade

Hi all

I have no experience with Mitsubishi plc's and have a machine with a FX3U-16m. I have been given a program for it from the manufacture and now have the usb programming cable (FX-USB-AW) and GX Developer. I have been able to get online to the plc and upload the program. How do I compare the program that is in the plc to the one I have been given? The uploaded program has no comments. If the two are the same how do I go online with the manufactures copy?
I have only used AB plc’s and any help would be great.
Thank all

At the top of your screen (with the pgm open) click online then verify pgm. Or find the icon in your tool bar that says onlie write mode It looks like a magnifying glass with 2 plc's in)clicking this will verify the two pgm's before it allows you to go online. Hope this helps Badger.