GE ALG390 Output basic usage

SouthPahw

I am trying to use this card, IC693ALG390 to send -10 to +10 to a proportional valve. Am having problems setting up logic...could use help. Card is configured, %AQ0001 but not sure about where to start. Have been thru GE manuals and multiple posts and trying different things. I have Logic Master ver.9 and/or Cimplicity, PLC is 9030.

Here's a program for kettle control I had on a flash stick. There are some AQ usage in there. The File should cimplicity machine Edition.
Maybe you can get some ideas from that. I don't ME here at home so I couldn't the open file. I also have programs in LogicMaster if you want. I do have a copy of that.

edit: To large to attach

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to creat a new program from your one in logicmaster and only include the relavent data to the Analog Output area? I can use/view either. Thanks!

Just wanted to let you both know, I was having a brain freeze and missing the simplicity of it. But Thanks for the help, the lights came on and got it all together.