GE Fanuc RX3i / Old Simatic WinCC V6

joeburmeister

I am new to the GE Fanuc RX3I PLC. Does anyone have a section of ladder logic from their GE Fanuc Rx3i that they can share with me. Logic involving material handling or tanks etc would be great. I learn better by studying existing logic rather then try to start from scratch.

Also does anyone have an old WinCC V6, or V6.2, or something close, software? I have an old archived project from 2005 that i like to review but TIA V13+ will not migrate it. TIA states that file must be upgraded from V6 to V7.2 first before it can be migrated to V13+.

The 2005 WinCC uses MCP file.

Similar Topics

I have a really old "Proficy Process System 2.0 SP1" (which is now called PME). My problem is that i have a CPU module IC695CPE305 in the Rx3i...
Replies
Views
Good Day, I am Experimenting with Some more Modbus had had a few questions Regarding the Rx3i and Modbus. I have a big solar project At My home...
Replies
Views
Hello, I Have a GE Fanuc RX3i that I migrated that Has a IC695CHS012 for the Main Rack and 4 IC693CHS392 Expansion Less than 50Ft. I ran across...
Replies
Views
I know Once again I may be sailing in Uncharted Waters but thought I would throw it out there anyway. I have a Emotron TSA52-450 Soft Start with...
Replies
Views
hello I have a project that contains a program with a RX3I controller (IC695CPE305), And I protect this project with a password but I have to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom