GE PLC's compact?

Mine were referenced as %AI0020 (21) and %AQ0013 (14), looked right over them
What do you mean by the numbers in parentheses? GE addresses are not zero-based. The first available %AI address is %AI0001, not %AI0000.

Is it normal when downloading for it to pause on %R for a minute or two?
%R, at 2K words is the biggest single block of I/O memory, so its not surprising for it to pause. A second or two would not surprise me, but a minute or two sounds unusual.

%AI0020 (input word 1) and %AI0021 (input word 2)
%AQ0013 (output word 1) and %AQ0014 (output word 2)

Yep, I am only using 2 of the inputs... program is running good, thanks again for your help!

Similar Topics

Is it possible to get the LED Status Lights out of the code? I will use the GSV Block with the 'Module' Class and 'LedStatus' for the CPU. I am...
Replies
Views
Been seeing a high failure rate on these PLC's on 2 of our process. The control power is feed through a APC UPS to a 24VDC power supply to power...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used a 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 with a Compact Logix PLC over Ethernet comms? the 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 is usually programmed...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing a college course in robotics and automation and a question we were asked was. A software application used by production...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was trying to do some searches within an offline program today and some tags i search for comes back in the search menu, "language...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom