GE proficy Help

automatedtrix

Good morning
I am working on a 90-30 using Proficy Software. I've had this error come up on a program that I didn't write. the error that comes up is
Warning 8022: Type mismatch between variable and instruction. [LD Block,'SEQSTOP': Rung 9]. I can still upload and download I've gone over this issue and can not find the solution. I am posting a screen shot of the logic. can someone help me?
Raymond

Screenshot 2022-02-09 090454.png

Warnings aren't fatal, they just alert you to potential problems. The variable "AS1" is most likely defined as a WORD. You are using it in a SUB_INT instruction which is looking for an INT. Both WORD and INT are 16-bits, WORD is unsigned, INT is signed. If you want to get rid of the warning, replace the SUB_INT instruction with a MOVE_WORD instruction and move a value of zero to AS1.