Help with Proficy and swapping cpu on RX3I system

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
I had a processor go out on a PLC rack. I am trying to use a different processor because that is what the customer had available.

Original was IC695CPU315
New is IC695CPU310

When I try to download the program Proficy kicks back error 9680 Last Uploaded from target with newer firmware. I upgraded the CPU310 to the latest firmware available. I am at a loss on how to change the firmware revision in Proficy to make this error go away.
I cant seem to find any documentation on this error to help me better understand either.

Similar Topics

So to start off: I have no experience with PLC's, but I'm good at figuring stuff out, but I need some help to know if my PLC is just dead in the...
Replies
Views
Good morning I am working on a 90-30 using Proficy Software. I've had this error come up on a program that I didn't write. the error that comes...
Replies
Views
Good morning I am working on a 90-30 using Proficy Software. I've had this error come up on a program that I didn't write. the error that comes...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am writing this post because I need some help to open a backup file belonging to a project made in "Proficy Machine Edition" (GE...
Replies
Views
I am 3 PCs available to me, Plant A, Plant B, and my desktop. I have a machine at Plant B and am able to connect to the PLC, a Fanuc Series 90-30...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom