GE Series Five problem

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
I received the following PM:

Hi Steve,

I have read many of your posts about the Series Six PLC. I have a communication problem with my Series Five. I had comunications before but not now. I tried to communicate with PC DOS version, but could not make it work. Is there any suggestions. There is communication LED (amber) appears on the CPU. Please help me, I appreciate that!!!

Thanks,
Kiem

What is different now? Are you using the same computer to run Logicmaster Five? Are you using the same cable? Do you know for certain that the COM port on your computer is available and not being used by some other application?