General industrial question - CCTV to Screen

plc-girl

Hi there, I have a small PLC system with an HMI on the panel, but it is not good enough to show live feed from a CCTV camera.

Has someone worked with a simple system, where I can have a direct cable from the camera to the screen, with no PC/logic in between?
Ideally the screen should be idle and only turn on on touch or similar.

Thanks!

Schneider's xbtgt series of screens can take camera feed straight from camera and display it.
not sure about what type of feeds it support but you can go on their website to check the catalogues

Those are HMI panels, I am looking for a basic screen that I can plug-and-play, only option would be for it to go idle when not used.

We just have a multi camera cctv reciever and a TV where we need something like that. They are made by multiple manufacturers.

Those are HMI panels, I am looking for a basic screen that I can plug-and-play, only option would be for it to go idle when not used.

You asked for a screen that can display a camera input with no PLC in-between, that's what the XBTGT (it's now the XBTGTO) will do.

Why don't you approach the CCTV camera manufacturer or supplier, they may be able to help ?

There is plenty of stuff like this online:

http://www.pcworld.com/product/1419072/viewz-touch-screen-lcd-cctv-monitor.html