General question: TIMERS

BoSChoW

Hi all,
i just made an exercise in SCL. I select through the OP7 which inputs i had connected on the PLC and when are this inputs changed from 0 to 1 the output goes to logic state 1. I made this example for 16 steps, which have 16 inputs and 16 outputs. Each step has 2 outputs. So the first and the second step has output 1 and 2, the 3rd and 4th step has outputs 3 and 4; the 5th and 6th staps have outputs 5 and 6 and so on form each step... In the first spet output 1 goes to logic state 1 and output 2 stays at logic 0 in the 2nd step the output 1 goes to logic 0 and the output 2 goes to logic 1 and so on ....

Now i want to add a timer for each step, but the problem is that i dont know how to do this, i dont even know how do timers work, so please can somebody help me out on this one.

Thank you very much. Regards.

Wow, i was searching all over the net for SCL book's and manuals with no success, and you found one. Thank you so very much, your help is much aprishiated. Regards.