Good Program Design for an OR Branch With Latching?

I agree with the use of one shots off of hmi buttons. I just fixed a problem or a client, where a quick panel hmi button was sticking on for the plant reset. This in turn would lock up the startup bypass timer (for stuff like low pressure, low flow on pumps) so they would never ring In also it was a combination timer and counter. now it is just a timer and the buttons have 1 shots and there are no more problems with it. This site has been like this more than 10 years, Altho I'm sure the hmi probably didn't stick.as bad before. lol

Similar Topics

I’m currently starting a brand new design with a compactLogix controller and a panel view 700. I’ve completed similar projects from start to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been a electrical/PLC tech for about 10 years. I am now looking into get into design instead of just troubleshooting. I...
Replies
Views
Evening all... I have got to the stage at work where I am taking on more code writing then, fault finding. My problem is, my current approach is...
Replies
Views
For those of you on your own - how are you estimating hours on program design? I've heard of people basing it on the I/O count but that doesn't...
Replies
Views
Do anyone know if there exist standards for PLC program design. For example if I want to design a program to control water flow into a tank, are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom