Greetings

I tried reinstalling, and even tried downloading it again. It does the same thing. The Unitronics Vision software had the same symptoms on this machine. Both apps run fine on my laptop though.

All I get on my desktop is the startup "splash" screen and a taskbar item. I have to right click on the taskbar item to close it. I also tried waiting thinking maybe it needed more time for the first run, but after an hour, it still did not start. I am going to try to dig into the error report to see if I can come up with some info to send to Automation Direct.

Similar Topics

Hello all first time user here with a question about how to repopulate data on my controllogix 5561 176-L61B. Combination of a low PLC battery and...
Replies
Views
I'm a newbie here, but have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks. This is a good website to learn from. I am just an industrial...
Replies
Views
Hi, to you all, I wish everyone the best for the end of 2005. It was my first year on the forum and I was surprised that this could exist: people...
Replies
Views
To All I would like to wish all the regulars and guests a very happy christmas and a prosperous new year!! See you all next year!! Paul
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom