Guardmaster Configurable Safety Relay 440C-CR30- Few Questions ?

Cydog

Good Afternoon ,

I'm having my first experience with a Guardmaster Configurable Safety Relay 440C-CR30. So far , I really like the product. I just have a few questions.

> Have any of you brought any information from the 440C-CR30 into a
Panelview Plus , to show the status of light curtains , muting switches ,
gate locks , etc. ? If so , what is the best way you found to do this ?
I tried to find the 440C-CR30 in FactoryTalk Linx , I'm using Ethernet
using the 440C-ENET on the front . What is the best way to access
the 440C-CR30 and "drill down" to see the staus ? I'm using
FactoryTalk View ME .

> Also , you can just add this in the same application with your other
PLC shortcuts in the same HMI application , correct ?

Thanks so much in advance,

Presuming there is a Logix controller the PV+ connects to, just add the 440C to the controller's IO 'Tree' using the available AOP and then use the info from within its own Input and Output EIP Assemblies for 'feeding' the FTVME application regarding the status/state of the devices connected to the 440-CR30 relay.