GX develope: which command shouldmi use for discrete water level?

Mas01

Daft question coming up...
Which instruction should I use for this water level code? This is for float switches mounted on a vertical pole.
The MOV command can't be correct because, for example, if X75 goes TRUE , D612 is set to 25, but if it goes FALSE again, the value of D612 is retained.
Which command should I be using so that the D612 changes depending on float switches?
Thanks

IMG_20220719_113156.jpg

curious about the solution. did you add a rung to put a 0 (or -999) into D612 at the top?

[@I_Auto beat me to it!]

Similar Topics

is it possable to run gx del v7 which has a series plcs on it but not f3n series plc.i have gx developer fx v8 which is just fx series plcs. which...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am new to this forum and have some problems with my PowerFlex755 EENET frequency inverter. I want to do a point to point...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom