GX developer all comms settings greyed out,Please help.

AndEdtec

Thanks for reading this thread, I'm using gx dev v6, recently I lost comms to any of my plc's.

On checking the settings I notice all the comms boxes that usually contain pics of the card of port etc are greyed out.

I have tried everything from reistalling to undoing xp updates.

I really don't want to reistall the OS.

Please help

Andy

Hi try closing all the 'windows' like ladder, comments, device batch setting etc and then you should be ok

Cheers

Similar Topics

HI Guys Hope you can help. Using GX developer with a range of plc's. When trying to write to plc all I get is a selection of problems, ie: Comm...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope you can help. I have installed gx developer v8 into the win 2k partition of hp laptop (dual boot to win 2k/sp4 or win/98 v2). I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Well, I've decided to start a new project, and like all projects, it has already gone horribly wrong. I purchased a PLC device (supposedly a...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any samples of how to "Create and Use" UDT's in CCW Developer Edition? (I am using v22) I can't find any information from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom