GX Work 2 instruction question

aoto10

I'm looking through a program at work on GXworks 2 I see this instruction. [D<> K0 K7M2160] I'm confused as to how it works. I see it as a comparative function if the value of K7M2160 is anything other than 0 then the bit becomes true. But where is the value coming from? It's not like a normal data register. Is it looking for the value of word M2160 or is it looking for any word value from M2160 to M2166? Also what does the "D" mean in front of the "<>"?
Thanks in advance.

PLC CPU is Q03UDECPU. q-series.

It's a 32bit compare, it's comparing bits M2160 to M2184 ( the K7 indicates 7 nybbles which = 28 bits - 7x4bits ) to k0 - zero.

Steve

Oops M2160 to M2188 (can't add)

Similar Topics

Hello Please Help, I want to use a FSC instruction that will scan 20 DINT arrays. If the arrays are greater than 1000 display the value. How do I...
Replies
Views
What the heck is this "P", and how is it used for this counter? ....You can't search a "P" in the manual. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a short question about BLKMOV instruction, illustrated in the image below. I have the same piece of code in STEP 7 (ET200S)...
Replies
Views
Greetings from Michigan, I have to edit some code that was not written by me. The existing code works but I'm hazy on exactly what is going on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a MAG instruction linking a Virtual Master with a physical slave servo with a ratio of 3. Following the command pos. Just wondering...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom