GX Works 2 Mitsubishi PLC

plc4kulim

Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2?

Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and reflect to PLC.
The PLC Project file sometimes corrupted or cannot be compile which is lead long time loading and crash.

Need help to consult regarding this.

Hello plc4kulim and welcome to the forum.
What version of GxWorks2 are you using? There were some updates back in September last year.
I advice you get the latest. Please see the screenshot below showing the MELSOFT updater software and the latest GxWorks2 version (1.622Y).
Actually I had problems with the automatic download from the updater and had to go to the Mitsubishi Electric website to get the update.

1710250099780.png

Similar Topics

Hi Folks I have made a function block that has the EN input enabled. (FBD language) In want to run some code at the top of the function block as...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am a rookie in mitsubishi. I have many conditions in my program, How can I add several lines to a rung? For example: How can I...
Replies
Views
I am having issues generating a CSV file to reference when I print a report on a project I commissioned last month. I understand the process of...
Replies
Views
New to Mitsubishi. Please help me with the following. What's the easiest way to swap bytes with GX Works2. QCPU03D. Reading data from a load cell...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am trying to export "Global Label" files to CSV, using the "Right Click" and select "Write To CSV File". However, when these files...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom