Have a SEA PLC problem

zhoudq

Hello, I have a project used the SEA PLC(used the twenty years)the models are D4110(master) and M4012(slave),now the D4110 is display the communicaton fault.I check the D4110 and M4012 ,they are via serial network communication, the D4110 current network address 1: 1,the current network address 2: 2,the M4012 current network address1:2, then by laptop and RS232 cable online monitor the M4012, the M4012 no fault,online monitor the D4110,the D4110 no internal fault,but have a communication network error,the error code is 0EH description is transmit collision detected(port#1),please guide me, thanks! the attach file is project program.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Background: Here at Sea World San Diego we have a SLC 5/03 system running our special effects in our 4D theater. The system receiving various...
Replies
Views
I got called out to fix the PCs for an ABB subsea control panel. Got those (NT!!!) working, but now there is only communication to one of the two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom