HC900 communicaton InTouch SCADA

_V_

Hello everyone.

I am using HC900 plc from honeywell and the software HMI scada.
I can comunicate with the plc using scada, it appears the green light and when I take out the cable I lose connection, but I cant read nothing from it, only zeros.
Do you guys know why ?

In the MBTCP driver:

Change Maximum Outstanding Messages to 1.

Try different combinations of 0-Based Addressing, use Concept Data Structures, and reset or reactivate after saving each change.

Do you know the Modbus Unit ID/Slave ID? If it is 1, (or you are not sure), try using the Modbus Bridge and ModbusPLCRS object so you can set it to 1. If you are using the ModbusPLC object, it assumes Unit ID 255 which may not be correct.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, Can anyone help me on how to communicate from the honeywell PLC HC900 to the SCADA software from AVEVA the InTouch software ? Thank...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My designer software as the 7.200 firmware, but when I go to download to the plc HC900 from honeywell the program I created...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In the designer softwar of the plc HC900, I used the function version control on the toolbar and it deleted files from my...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am getting random rack/slot errors. I go to download and everything is ok but then it has a error. For example - Yesterday everything...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom