HC900 / Station Designer Alarm Group Configuration Difficulty

Goodknight436

Hi Guys

GOAL: I have HC900 PLC and a CS15 HMI that I need to configure alarms for. The goal is to require the user to acknowledge the alarm before proceeding with their procedure. To do this I decided to use the HC900 alarm groups because they are essentially already set up in the HMI for you when you import the tags far as I can tell from the manual.​
PROBLEM: The trouble I ran into was after I imported the tags to the HMI, the pre-configured HMI alarm groups page only display the first alarm on every group and no other alarm groups I set up in the HC900. Also the alarm group page does not show any of the signals that are in it other than the title. I already looked through the manual and online and cannot find anymore information about it​
QUESTION: Is there some other steps I need to perform to get these alarm groups to work or is there another way I can require the user to give feedback before the process starts up again. I would play around with these things myself but I don't have a deadline and the HMI and PLC are over a week away in the mail.​

:DThanks in Advance!

Thanks Dan

The only thing I see different from what I have done to what I read is that I don't have acknowledge and unacknowledged tags so I will try that. Do you know if it would be possible with the Integrated Station Alarms method to send a signal back to the PLC from the HMI, when the HMI sees an alarm condition?

Wish I had them earlier though, they would have been very helpful. I am pretty new to programming Honeywell controllers, I mostly program Allen Bradley controllers so I was actually able to figure out most of those slides by myself before I got them.

Update

I tied adding tags to all inputs and outputs of the function blocks and still get nothing. I also started from scratch with the default display configuration and that returned the same result. I am still up for any suggestions? Attached is an example of my problem.

View attachment Presentation1.pdf