Need Honeywell Station Designer Software HC900...

Imam_mukhlis

Dear friends,

I still development my project using PLC HC900 with C70R CPU, but I have a issues to develop HMI. I use Display TFT 900CS10-00 Touch screen model for interactive HMI. So far no reply yet from [email protected]. Does any body have a link to download Honeywell Station designer software? Thanks a lot you for suggestion.

Best Regards
Imam

Dear friends,

I still development my project using PLC HC900 with C70R CPU, but I have a issues to develop HMI. I use Display TFT 900CS10-00 Touch screen model for interactive HMI. So far no reply yet from [email protected]. Does any body have a link to download Honeywell Station designer software? Thanks a lot you for suggestion.

Best Regards
Imam

The Station Designer Software is not free. It isn't very expensive, either, but you will have to check with your local Representative to purchase it.

Once you have a legal copy, you may download updates free from the Honeywell website, though.

You're right, but the TAC guys would have given him a part number and told him to buy it.

Who knows who or what replies to his first email address - some out-sourced 'support' center in Bangladesh?

You're right, but the TAC guys would have given him a part number and told him to buy it.

Who knows who or what replies to his first email address - some out-sourced 'support' center in Bangladesh?

No telling....

However, the current Part Number for the SDS is 900SDS-12-44-00.

I assume the software has the same part number in Indonesia, but since I don't know for sure, that's why I said to get up with his local Honeywell Rep.

No telling....

However, the current Part Number for the SDS is 900SDS-12-44-00.

I assume the software has the same part number in Indonesia, but since I don't know for sure, that's why I said to get up with his local Honeywell Rep.
Thank you for give me part number for SDS software, I will contact Honeywell Indonesia Reps to purchase it. The develop hardware using version 4.xx. Is that compatible with part number 900SDS-12-44-00? Thank you for part number

Last edited: