Help connecting a baumer vision to tia

stu

Hi all
Has anyone connected a baumer verisens vision to a tia
I have set up the gsd file and have added the verisens to the network
On setting up the control and state 1 input /output address shown in the picture
How does that input look like in the programming stage ,
looking at the trigger input on the picture from the manual it’s Byte 0.0 how does that look with the output address on the input output address input 1-16 and output 1-6 on the control state 1 addresses?

I hope this makes sense in trying to understand how the format works
Thank

B411A7C0-D49C-4DE5-9026-17EBA34A6D91.png B224A8B0-1D09-41E0-9D0E-4F74D1BEA955.png 5C9221C0-DC1C-43F7-AE64-ACF28B92AA7F.png

hi all
i have a question regarding the looking at data on a tia portal 1200 -and a baumer vision unit . it looking at a qr code , so im not sure if i need to use a string it move the qr value into a check position before i reject the bad pack ? ?
if the qr code reads PAC1234567 that would be a string wouldnt it ? and then how would i compare the actual to the required qr code ? can i compare strings (if qr actual string not equal to qr required code )then reject output 1?

any help will be fantastic thank you in advance
stu

It would have been better if you had posted a link to the manual.

I am guessing that the QR code comes from the camera as a STRING in the data it sends.
So yes it would be correct to use STRING code.
In SCL you can simply write something like:
#test_string := 'PAC123456';
#identical := #camrera_string = #test_string;

In LAD or FBD you can use for example S_COMP from the extended library to compare strings.

im cant seem to get a string tag now ? in tags to right a new tag , it may be wise for me to walk away lol ,
thanks you for your help Jesper