help for fanuc nano plc

In my college we have nano (ge fanuc) (10 point) plc with one analog i/p.IC200NDD101.

now what I want is how to talk to it? I mean read / write any commads or data form /to plc.

if possible let me know how it is possible.I hav versa pro software which can support ladder diagrams and Instruction list format.

Similar Topics

Years ago, we had a PLC-5 here running some "Supervisory" Utilities Logic. It had (still has) a Wonderware front-end. It was reading multiple...
Replies
Views
A few weeks ago while walking through the back part of our plant an coworker and I found an old GE Versamax Micro PLC (IC200UDR005-BB) on the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Thanks for the forum which has provided me with a lot of help overtime. I'm posting my first thread since I can't seem to find an...
Replies
Views
Hi All , I have a Fanuc Robot System(R-30iA) with a drive ( FANUC A05B-2500-C001 ) , and I need to Know how to upload \ Download a backup from\...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I am hoping that someone out there could help me get a program loaded onto my GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC. Here is where it gets...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom