Help! Have PLC2 files on floppy and can't read

Again, I'm just guessing but maybe the .prg file contains the info for the ladder instead of the .lad file required by the software version 6.25 that I am familiar with. Some of my old software for another type plc used a .prg file name. It might be just a very early version of the Icom software that was used. Look around where you found the old floppy that had the files you posted to see if you can find any software by Icom. Maybe even an old computer or boat anchor sized terminal.

EDIT:
Yippee! I found a way to import the files into version 6.25. I see them as a ladder diagram with each instruction labeled. Now to just get a printout.

You see a ladder from my files???!!!

Here is a rough printout. I did a lot of "hand" editing to make it readable so if you find some mistakes, I either made or missed them. The old software made a mess when I printed it to a file. I edited it with NotePad++ and had to turn off the WordWrap feature. If you have any questions about the printout, I will open it to see what it should be.

Back in those days page widths were either 80 or 140 characters. All characters were the same width. The Courier font is fixed character width. If you can set up a document for 140 characters per line and print in landscape mode you might not need to do as much editing.

Back in those days page widths were either 80 or 140 characters. All characters were the same width. The Courier font is fixed character width. If you can set up a document for 140 characters per line and print in landscape mode you might not need to do as much editing.
There is software out there available to print this stuff correctly. I "think" it is "Printfil" or something like that. It will allow you to print to a modern printer or even a .pdf type printer. It has been years since having to deal with this issue so I just did it manually.

WOW! That is awesome!:geek:
🍻

I certainly owe you one JRWB4, are you in a position to bid on on the replacement (I am at major defense co)?
No,
I'm not in a position to do a replacement, I am retired, (74yrs old). Attached is is a little better .txt file and a zip file of the imported files to Icom's version6 software.

Just a follow-up on how to get the files to Load(open). There is a feature that you can Import files created with the earlier versions into V6.25. From the Main Menu, Press F5 (Utility Options), then, F5 from the next Menu (Import routines). Next, Press F3 for the versions 3 and 4. Next, using the Up or Down arrows, find the .prg file you want to Import, Press Enter, then, just follow the screen directions from there. It will be either choosing and filling in blanks, or Enter(ing) or Esc(aping). Get back to the Main Menu. Press F2, Offline programming and your imported program should be there. This worked for me but there may be some variations in the procedure needed.