Help printing PLC2 files.

adprado02

Hello.
I'm looking for someone who can help me print these PLC2 files in to TXT files. I don't have the necesary software and I need the files for reference only. I would deeply appreciate it if someone can lend me a hand with this.

Thank you in advanced.

File print

DCM11 gave a Database error while printing. It might still be useable for what you need.

If you have printout or a way to determine and post the actual names for each input and output maybe I can partially rebuild the DataBase for file DCM11. That file shows neither input or output names in the text printout I made.

You are quite welcome. Do you by any chance have the interface to connect to the PLC? I am trying to locate one so that I might be able to make one for myself.

I have never tried to build one. What is the exact part number on your card? Maybe I can find one on ebay. Check your Private Messages, I will send you some links for manuals, etc.