Help!! Need someone to write a program

Is it just me or does anyone else think this sounds complicated for a first exercise?

I would have expected to start with something like a sealed in stop start circuit then maybe some work on timers and the like rather than diving straight into a sequence.

Nick

P.S. Full marks for starting with a piece of paper! Always the best way to start.

we had about 8-10 practice labs where everything was all spelled out. all we had to do was enter it into rslogix and then download it and prove it worked with our entries. then we had a regular lab but again the instructor walked us through it completely. this is our second real lab

I would suggest when you test this system hold one cycle button down permanently.
you might find a problem with this program

Similar Topics

I have some st routines that i cant open due to my company dosnt have a st editor license. Could someone open these for me if i upload them or the...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom