Help needed programming 1746-BAS module

Still, it's not really clear what CALL / POP / PRINT combination does...
CALL performs the next action in the stack. POP causes the CPU memory STACK pointer to move down 1 position (pops off the old command and moves to the next command). PRINT sends text to an attached printer or to the screen.

At least those commands worked that way in the old original BASIC language. There have been many versions of BASIC, and the newer versions are a lot different and have expanded commands.

So, let me try to simplify this, if I MOV 31 (test print message number) to O:1.0 (1746-BAS) what do I need to see this in Basic card and send it to PRN2 in ASCII ?
I tried many things already but as I've said before - I have never worked with Basic cards. I'm sure some of you still remember how to do this.

Thank you

If anyone has program sample (PLC + BAS) that would help. Manuals are completely useless. There are no examples in any of the manuals.

I thought the manuals were pretty good. You need the BASIC Language Reference Manual 1746-RM001A-US, which has example code for all the commands. You don't need an EEPROM, it will work fine from RAM. HyperTerminal and Notepad are all you need for programming.

Manual 1746-UM004B-EN-P shows how the SLC memory maps to the BAS module. The BAS input and output image map to Word 200-207 in the BAS buffer. Use function 14 to read from SLC, 15 to write. I think word 200 has some status bits, so don't use that.