Help on Direct Logic 305 D3-10B

Hiwassee

[FONT=&quot]I have a Direct Logic 305 D3-10B card rack and all i see online is a D3-10-b-1 will i be able to interchange with the D3-10B or where can i find one at or what is the difference between the two? The d3-10b is damaged and needs to be replaced.
[/FONT]

Ok thanks for the help. Yea tech support is not open until monday but the is another rig in Abu Dubai that has a spare. Thats why i need to know so i can go ahead and have it coming to Qatar.

Thanks again

Similar Topics

I have a DL205, dl250-1 cpu and a ecom100 module. I have a 16bit register utlizing bits 0-10. I am trying to figure how to set up a sequence for...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a couple years of experience programming Siemens PLCS so I am a bit lost on programming the Direct Logic 205. I would really...
Replies
Views
P
I am currently working on a problem with DL205 PLC. I have a rung that has the following instructions. V2011 (not equal to instruction) K81...
Replies
Views
Ok, first of all I must remind you that I am a complete newb to PLC programming of any kind. I am working on a digital angle control for a mandrel...
Replies
Views
Well I Believe I Have Figured Out The Counter But Now Im Not Sure How To Start Writing A Program. I Have Read Alot On The 06 And Ive Filled In The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom