Help Please

Home heating system: they have been working fine since the dawn of the modern age without PLCs... all you need is a thermostat.

Wastewater system: whatever brand has the best local support, because if your system is down waiting for support from across the country, you can’t tell people to stop pooping for a week...

Or, double-duty answer to both questions:

The one you can program to work flawlessly to not (freeze a house / shutdown the city sewer system)

Home heating: An Allen Bradley MaxiLogix 1970-L212 with the double column compensatory and the quad-syncro digital outputs.

Water/Waste water: Another Allen Bradly, the FuzzyLogix 3214-S1422 and depending on the area of the world you might want to add the reverse polarity thermo-stator flange boot (just to be on the safe side).

Home heating: An Allen Bradley MaxiLogix 1970-L212 with the double column compensatory and the quad-syncro digital outputs.

Water/Waste water: Another Allen Bradly, the FuzzyLogix 3214-S1422 and depending on the area of the world you might want to add the reverse polarity thermo-stator flange boot (just to be on the safe side).

:geek:🍻

I was also going to suggest the median earth tilt erector corrector, that little blue module.

you can’t tell people to stop pooping for a week.

During our regional deep freeze the pump-out boats couldn't operate safely, and often they couldn't access iced-up waste tank receptacles on deck, and the local pump-out station froze solid.

We didn't stop pooping for a week. But I have a new favorite bucket.