Help Protool And Op15

tomaz100

HELLO

I have a problem with an old protool file xxxx.o15. The problem is that i dont have such an old program to open this file, i need protool v1.x or some kind of converter to convert this file into newer version of protool. The oldest version that i have is v4.0.
Does someone know how to solve this problem.

THANKS

tomaz100 said:
HELLO

I have a problem with an old protool file xxxx.o15. The problem is that i dont have such an old program to open this file, i need protool v1.x or some kind of converter to convert this file into newer version of protool. The oldest version that i have is v4.0.
Does someone know how to solve this problem.

THANKS

*.015 It is not a protool file, but a COMTEXT file, which is the old DOS based program used for OPs. I do not beleive any conversion utilities exist