Help with AT1-04K0X VFD

sparkyinak

Hi,

I'm assisting a friend with a AT1-04K0X VFD. That's sold under several names like Vikye. Unfortunately VFD's are a weak subject of mine. It's rated at 5.5 hp with both single and 3 Phase input power which is fine, however looking at other VFD's they have different HP ratings for single phase and 3 Phase and wondering if this is the same for this VFD? I've gotten limited documentions on the unit and song want to wait till he receives it to find out it won't work for his application. Thanx in advance!

Similar Topics

this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
please help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom