Help with AT1-04K0X VFD

sparkyinak

Hi,

I'm assisting a friend with a AT1-04K0X VFD. That's sold under several names like Vikye. Unfortunately VFD's are a weak subject of mine. It's rated at 5.5 hp with both single and 3 Phase input power which is fine, however looking at other VFD's they have different HP ratings for single phase and 3 Phase and wondering if this is the same for this VFD? I've gotten limited documentions on the unit and song want to wait till he receives it to find out it won't work for his application. Thanx in advance!

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. Could someone please assist me? I am using Citect version 7.2 service pack 5 and Windows 7. I have created a project...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not sure if anyone can help me. I made a big mistake by pulling out the battery to swap it with the machine turned off, and as a...
Replies
Views
I've adjusted the IP of the Panelview Plus as well as the DNS servers; the screen does not show up in the search when I go to the transfer utility...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom