Help with factory talk ME expression.

Shiro485

Hello,
I have a request to disable alarms on a project for testing purposes.
I want to display a banner on every page of the hmi project in the event that alarms are disabled.
I am trying to get the expression right to do this, but have zero experience with this. Could someone point me in the right direction?

IF ({TMS_PLC_Tags\ALM_INDIC}) == "1" Then 1
ELSE 0

Is the expression im using. I am trying to reference the tag, I have also tried using the expression true instead of 1 but no luck.

Thanks
Brian

Is your "banner" just text? in other words not another screen?
If so right click the text > Visibility tab > Expression {TMS_PLC_Tags\ALM_INDIC} Then select the appropriate Expression true state

Assuming "{TMS_PLC_Tags\ALM_INDIC}" is discrete, you don't anything but the tag. If it's analog then you could use the expression you wrote, minue quotes around the 1. So,

IF ({TMS_PLC_Tags\ALM_INDIC} == 1) Then 1
ELSE 0

James