help with pv1000

msgsadek

Hi everybody,i want some help and information about panelview 1000 (touch screen one) device from allen-bradley.
I work in a factory that have a control panel for controlling the production line. I wanted to know if there anyway to connect a monitor to it so i can monitor the PV and not the PLC. Since the pv is the screen which i can see all the parameters of the production line( temperature,speed,humiditry,etc...)

The Catalog number of the PV is 2711-T10c3.

you can't connect monitor to replace Panelview 1000( PV1000) HMI.
It works with Rsview32 application, which is window based applicaton.

you could add another panelview at a remote location say your office or have your systems intergrator do it for you.

Similar Topics

My company had a power outage during severe weather, and after getting power back on, one of the PV1000 Standard gives an error #24 in auto...
Replies
Views
I am trying to show a co-worker how to use panelbuilder32 software, but the PV1000 is giving me a little trouble. More specifically, seeing the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, noob here.... How would the addressing work for a DF1 Panelview1000 on a MicroLogix 1200? I've onle done PVs on RIO or DH+ before, where...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a problem with Panel View PV1000 Color, I'm currently using 370 tags in my PV1000, and using 53 tags to trigger alarm messages...
Replies
Views
Z
Dear gentlemen, GentlemEn, may I know where can I find the "online" manual for the Allen Bradley's Panel View 1000 with color that can specify...
Replies
Views
Z
Back
Top Bottom