Help with unsolicited message communication problem with RSLinx

syu

Hello,

I am running RSLinx Classic OEM v2.53 on a Windows Server 2003 R2 Service Pack 2 PC. I have two CompactLogix PLCs programmed to send CIP messages every 10 seconds. I am using Ethernet devices driver in RSLinx to communicate with the two PLCs.
The issue I am seeing is when the two PLCs sends the messages I am unable to see the messages and see that there is no two connection established on port 44818 on the PC (using windows netstat -an command). I am looking for the two connection established on port 44818 because when I am able to see the messages from the two PLCs I see there is two connections established on port 44818 on the PC.
I have contacted Rockwell support and they have not provided any solution or anything. I would appreciate any help from this forum because this issue has been very frustrating.

thank you