Help with weigh scale totalizer. (logix5000)

Shiro485

Hello,
I have a request from a customer to totalize a dry powder addition, with a display of the total in kg added in the last 12 cycles.
So I would need to use the amount added during one cycle of the machine and have it displayed on my hmi in the last 12 cycles.

The program goes through a step sequence so when it finishes the dry powder fill sequence and/or the last sequence of the cycle I can grab the dry powder added that cycle....Im a little lost how to have it move it along the chain of the last 12 cycles...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you

You will have to use an array "stack", more commonly known as FIFO (First In First Out).
Within RSL5K, Help Menu, Instruction Help, search for Array(File)/Shift Instructions, FFL and FFU.