Here Questions Wonderware

israel cerzar

TO SAY Please to ME, as I MAKE an ENDORSEMENT OF a PROGRAM WONDERWARE, and IF IT IS THAT IF WERE GOTTEN TO LOSE the KEY(MEMORY) ELECTRONICA THAT TAKES the CPU OF the PC THAT MANIPULATES EAST PROGRAM, BECAUSE LOGICAMENTE DOES NOT WORK, THAT PODRIA DOES IF IT PASSED THIS to ME WITH the DATA Of the PROCESS, THIS PROGRAM CONTROLS a PLC SIEMENS S5-135,
THANKS

geniusintraining said:
hola amigo,

$, is correct lol

Did you loose your key for the Wonderware software?
disculpen por el ingles,si me podrian ayudar como realizar un respaldo a un programa wonderware y si se llega a perder o dañar la llave como se podria correr el programa, el programa esta controlado por un plc siemens step 5 cpu 598
excuse by english word, if they podrian to help to me like making an endorsement to a program wonderware and if it is arrived to lose or to damage the key like podria to run the program, the program this controlled by plc siemens step 5 CPU 598

My spanish is just as bad as your english...No entiendo "podrian"

I think you need to contact Wonderware, some WW programs had a hardware key that plugs into the comm port, you will need this key if you plan on making any changes...

apesadumbrado mi amigo

equal question

it happens that for 3 months, the program perdio all the screen, and the manufacturer gave a copy me, but single me abrio the program with a small screen, and solves to spear day to it despues, changing to a card mother of the CPU, the CPU is of mark IBM, therefore is by which I need, a fast solution, if is that it got to happen the same, excusame bad english