Hi, i wish to design an HMI for this project

nyameephraim

Hi, dear experts please i wish to design an HMI for this project. i uploaded the file from PLC so is not documented. but i got some basic supporting documents.
the program was written in a bit complex manner base on my scope.

now i need some orientation on how to approach this issue, first i need to identify some of the instructions from the ladder logic diagram that are required for me to design this HMI.

I know it requires patient to put a helping hand to this, (i appreciate)
while i consider it a way of building good experience

http://forums.rockwellautomation.com/posts/5e083e28ab?commentId=42554#42554

thanks

please there are somethings i need to understand. looking at the Ladder 5 i can see a real world output.
please i need the Technics on how to figure out the real world inputs on the ladder diagrams

the HMI permits the operator to input the number of gallons he may need for a particular mixture. how can i identify instructions in the ladder diagram used for this application ?

my scope is to design an HMI for the project.

Last edited: